Search Results for "owa antenna"62 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 15M
- 21Mhz 4el Yagi Antenna
- A simple to build OWA Yagi with direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build with limited tools. 4 elements yagi for 15 meters band by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1955 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A Modified Petlowany Antenna
- Modification of the Bill Petlowany, K6NO antenna by N0LX
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Array basics
- The Basics of Antenna Arrays By G.J.K. Moernaut and D. Orban PDF File
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1671 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An intro to OWA Quad's
- An introduction to OWA (Optimised wideband array) 50Ohm direct feed Quad beam antennas
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The OWA Yagi
- An introduction to the OWA (optimised Wideband Array) Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Band Wire Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tuner by N4JTE
[ Hits: 3635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Dual Band Quad Antenna
- 4elements 50Mhz and 70Mhz dual band OWA Quad Antenna with a 2.7 metre length boom by G0KSC
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microwave Slot Antennas
- Slot Antenna Design by Stephen Bell, KB7TRZ
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 2823 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- N0LX Petlowany Antenna Experiment
- An attempt to modify and try out the unusual antenna first described by Bill Petlowany, K6NO, in World Radio Magazine
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MegaWave Corporation's goal is to provide services and products of the highest quality to its many customers in the areas of antenna design and development, and radiowave propagation.
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PowAbeam Antennas
- PowAbeam Antennas Yagi beam VHF antenna kits
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Shop
- Microwave antennas, cables, connectors, accessories
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Products and books for the radio hobbist.
Antennas, Coax cables, filters,Lightning Protection, Wire & Cable, Books
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Howell Communications, Inc.
- Family owned and operated tower service company. Tower installation, Microwave and Broadcast Antenna Installation, Installation of Feed Lines, Ice Bridge Installation, Lightning Protection, Site Inspections, Alignment of Microwave Paths, Flash Testing, Sweep Testing, Tower Lighting and Relamping.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn Antennas
- Our webshop lets you buy horn antennas & microwave engineering products online. Products are usually available ex-stock for immediate despatch.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]