Search Results for "sound"312 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical Radial Ground Systems
- Tom, K1JJ on radial ground system applied to 160 m vertical array
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- dB: What is a decibel?
- Decibels: dB, dBA, dBC, dBV, dBm and dBi? What are they all? How are they related to loudness, to phons and to sones? This page describes and compares them all and gives sound file examples.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beacons sounds
- Beacons recorded audio files by kl7fdq
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON8WW Ham Radio Sound Files
- The WW MP3 Recording website. Welcome on the first MP3 Recording website of Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Sounds of the Commercial and Military Digital Station
- Information and digital audio samples of various modem modulation types
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- IARU Monitoring System sound files
- IARU Region 1 Monitoring System, local QRM, PSK and FSK systems, radars, beacons, scrambles and illegal voice traffic recordings
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF and 6m sound clips
- MP3 and Wav files of some stations recorded on HF anc VHF bands by K9MU
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Two-Way Morse Practice Set
- The system consists of a pair of Morse practice oscillators connected by a piece of two-conductor cable. Pressing the key on one unit produces a sound in both units by Peter Parker VK3YE -
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Roger Beep and IC7000
- This article contains notes on installation of a Roger Beep for an Icom IC7000 transceiver for use with a Heilsound Traveller headset.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT1000MP to Sound Blaster
- Yaesu FT 1000 MP to sound blaster card interface by Mark Marsden G4AXX
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 3686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3631 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 6890 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTTY PSK31 SSTV Sound Card Interfacing
- Sound Card Interfacing for RTTY, PSK31, and SSTV
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- Radio to soundcard schematic interface by VK6PG
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- ICOM SoundBlaster Interface
- Interfacing ICOM radios with PC soundcard by W8WWV
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Big Dummy's Data Interface
- Simple soundcard data interface for the various data modes
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsop sound ip-sound sound usb sound gsm sound sound gen ip sound net sound tap ip sound ip sound v 0.57a mr big sound i sound dx 27.555 usb sound wav sound i p sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links