Search Results for "v dipole"310 links
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 84338 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 49364 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10400 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13147 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 50764 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 15004 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3083 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19391 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8803 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4771 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9853 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 39091 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3855 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole for 6m 80 m dipole 20 m dipole 406 dipole 40 m dipole fan dipole dipole vhf dipole 72 mhz dipole fat dipole 15m dipole end fed dipole dipole for 27 mhz u dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links