Search Results for "v dipole"310 links
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 84079 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 49250 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10354 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13146 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 50649 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4895 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 14961 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3078 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19356 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2593 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8760 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9847 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 39015 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3812 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3416 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3831 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 80 dipole dipole 40m dipole vhf dipole 1.25m dipole dipole 40,80m dipole kv 20 10 dipole fan dipole 6m dipole 20 m dipole 10 m dipole 20m dipole 2m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links