Search Results for "v dipole"315 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF Collinear-Dipole
- 2 m. Band VHF Collinear with 2 Dipoles by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 9144 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4523 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4413 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Double Bazooka Dipole
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient antenna which is very quiet,and does not
require the use of a balun
[ Hits: 4483 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4731 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7869 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic Dipole Antennas: TITANEX DLPD-15
- Review of the DLPD 15 is a log periodical dipole antenna with 15 elements made with state-of-the-art technology.
[ Hits: 3942 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8655 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.45 ]
- KA0PSE Beacon
- On 28.219 Mhz it puts out a whopping 3.85 watts into an inverted V dipole at about 30 ft.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- G4IRX/P portable operations
- A compact and portable setup with wire dipoles by G4IRX
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 2m dipole dipole 40m 20 m dipole 20 10 dipole fan dipole dipole 72 mhz dipole 1.25 m dipole dipole for 6m ocf-dipole pmr dipole dipole 20 40 m 10-160 dipole 10 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links