19 meter53 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4808 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7db gain antenna for 2 meters band
- This article describes building a 2-meter beam antenna with 7db gain for $7.00. Made of PVC and welding rod. Originally dated April 1993 by WB0CMT.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 6 and 2 Meter Square Copper Dipoles
- In this eHam article you will find parts list and dimension sheet for a 2m square dipole, made from copper plumbing fittings and 1/2 inch copper water pipe.
[ Hits: 6017 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- EH antenna for 40 meters band
- A 19 inch EH antenna for the 7 MHz
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hentenna revisited
- Developed by Japanese 6 Meter Hams in the 1970's can be designed and built for almost any band
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Log Periodic antenna
- 10 to 20 meters band log-periodic antenna project with SWR Plots, boom lenght and element spacing.
[ Hits: 3568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Pocket Loop Antenna
- The Pocket Loop is a small magnetic loop antenna designed for a carry anywhere operation, it disassembles in 33 centimeters pieces that can be carried even on an attach handbag.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 7db for 7 Bucks
- 1993 QST Article of a 2 meter beam antenna by WB0CMT
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3EDP Antenna by OK1RR
- W3EDP is a portable end-fed antenna that can work 40 to 10 meters with a tuner
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ACDX Alfa Charly DX Group
- Alfa Charly DX Group, ACDX, International DX-Group, 11-Meter, 27 Mhz, 19 division.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LA5TEN 10 meter beacon
- The first Skandinavian 10 meter Beacon QRV since 1979
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T8GM - Palau
- Palau T8GM (OC009) September 6-7 and 15-19
This is solo DXpedition and CW only. Station will be Elecraft K3 and ECO R7+ vertical for 40-10 meters.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Precision Mastech Enterprises
- Established in 1987 in manufacturing analogue and digital multi-meters and various testing instruments.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 6 meter lna 11 meter 5 meter 10 meter ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links