40m antenna131 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 17278 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna.
Adding a 28 ft. piece of vertical wire to one end of a 102 ft. center-fed dipole turns it into a 40m beam with a very wide beamwidth
[ Hits: 26712 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 11222 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 61045 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 19394 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 10313 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.8 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- G5RV on 75m and 40m
- Why the G5RV is a good antenna on 75m and 40m
[ Hits: 3323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 15211 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4550 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 8042 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7953 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- 80 & 40 Meters vertical antenna
- May work on 160 meters too, by EI7BA
[ Hits: 38113 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- GAP Titan DX performance test
- GAP Titan DX Evaluation, antenna for 10m 15m 20m 40m 80m
[ Hits: 14418 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 27457 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4550 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.66 ]
You can try similar terms1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10m antenna 11m antenna 144 antenna 144 mhz antenna 160 m l-antenna 1m antenna 2.4 antenna 2.4 ghz antenna 20m dx antenna 220 antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links