antenna3842 links - and 176 categories
Antennas : Active
- Active HF antenna
- An active HF receiving antenna circuit by G7BCJ
[ Hits: 3537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13412 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 13501 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- An invisible magnetic loop antenna mounted under a table by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 7367 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8513 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 145563 | Votes: 988 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, insultators, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2915 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4200 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 12429 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- What You Should Know About Lightning Protection
by Joseph H. Reisert
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4938 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 40m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 60m antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links