antennas for 40m band11 links - and 1 categories
- The 40m Delta Mono-Loop
- A delta loop antenna project for the 40 meters band, include dimensions 80 meters band, with construction details, schematic and tuning instructions
[ Hits: 3364 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18807 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- 40m Small Loop Antenna
- A well documented article on a small magnetic loop antenna for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1884 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- 40m vertical antenna
- A simple quarter-wave length vertical for 40m band using a 12 m spiderpole
[ Hits: 1714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- Phased Vertical Antennas for 40m
- Phased wire vertical antennas for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14971 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- Triband Receiving Loop for 160/80/40m
- A receiving only loop antenna for low bands, cover 160 to 40 meters with a remote antenna switch box well described and illustrated in this article
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 3 band portable wire antenna
- A portable antenna for 40m, 30m and 20m bands
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termsantennas for 40m band antennas for 3 meters band antennas for 80 meters band wide band antennas 40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links