band1962 links - and 32 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2854 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 14205 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4710 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 39251 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 4059 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 74328 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13787 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Wire antenna
- The $4 Special all band wire antenna
[ Hits: 82500 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Freeband Academy 11DX
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
[ Hits: 7089 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- G3USF's Worldwide List of 50MHz Beacons
- Comprehensive and daily maintained list of beacons in the 50MHz band
[ Hits: 5056 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- ARRL DX Century Club Program
- The ARRL DXCC Challenge is a new program for all band DXers
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Penn-Ohio DX Society
- Unaffiliated amateur radio group based in New Castle, Pennsylvania dedicated to having fun on the HF bands
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Icom IC-706 mods
- Enables out-of-band transmit for 1.6 MHz to 54 MHz, Improved VHF recieve mod, other band expansions
[ Hits: 3403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Yaesu FT-8900r Review
- A review of the Yaesu FT-8900r 29/50/144/430 MHz FM Transceiver, providing 50 Watts of power output on the 29/50/144 MHz Amateur bands, and 35 Watts on the 430 MHz band.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6495 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 81751 | Votes: 1179 | Rating: 6.18 ]
You can try similar terms40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna all band dipole antennas for 40m band band conditions
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links