coil115 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6443 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Loading Coil for 136 kHz
- Pictures of loading coils according to OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 5484 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13628 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- Single Coil Z Match, circuit Diagram and homebrewing notes
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Loading inductors in mobile antennas
- Mobile antennas, loading coil current, and loaded antennas. efficiency and electrical rules.
Loading inductors used in mobile HF antennas.
[ Hits: 4080 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4524 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Currents in Standing-Wave Antennas
- How can the current "flowing" out of the top of a mobile loading coil be greater than the current "flowing" into the bottom of the coil?
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5198 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- The Alabama Historical Radio Society
- The alabama historical radio society - come visit our website and museum where we have a large collection of antique radios. our club does coil winding, has a large library, and a wealth of knowledge in our members.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- This software let you to control a pair of stepper motors, for three principle jobs: coil tuner, manual tuner control and satellite rotor control
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Accurate Inductance Calculator
- This page allows you to calculate in the most accurate way high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A good regenerative receiver
- A good SSB-CW-AM regenerative receiver with a fine tuning by moving the wooden stick with a grounded piece of PCB towards the coil.
[ Hits: 6783 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms80m coil ac coil car coil coil coil hf coil of coil q coil q pi pi coil rf coil 160 meter coil 5/8 lambda coil all band coil am loading coil antenna coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links