computer sound card23 links
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4522 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8220 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2197 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5564 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 67057 | Votes: 1709 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14171 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19892 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- MMSSTV - MM Hamsoft
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 43721 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69506 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4889 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2992 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2QW Sound Card Interfacing
- Computer to transceiver sound card interfacing by VK2QW
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer sound card vx 7r computer sound car sound card cw sound card cw-sound-card bcl and sound card with sound card cw sound card v4 sound card tnc sound-card-cw sound card to cw psk sound card ft-847 sound card radio via sound card to test sound card
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links