sound card software30 links
Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8213 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K4SET, Soundcard Digital, MFSK
- "MFSK and the SoundCard Digital Software Revolution"" by K4SET and WD4HVA"
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DSP Controller
- Bypass your sound card DSP prorgam to make transmitting much easier.
[ Hits: 6095 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.20 ]
- RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
[ Hits: 2468 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5209 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
[ Hits: 18585 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- BTL Blaster TeLetype
- High performance RTTY reception and transmission software, need a Sound Blaster compatible sound card.
[ Hits: 9018 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- MMSSTV - MM Hamsoft
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 43593 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19119 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69452 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssound card software sound card decoding software software sound card nois sound card with sound card v4 sound card tnc sound card cw cw sound card psk sound card cw-sound-card sound card to cw ft-847 sound card bcl and sound card sound-card-cw sound card interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links