data434 links - and 5 categories
DX Resources : Clusters : Mobile DX Cluster
- Live DX Cluster M0NWK
- View real-time spot information by band for active amateur radio operators around the world via the DX Cluster network, taking raw data from a JSON API made available by DXCluster.co.uk
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX Display
- Provides analytics for a database of years of dxcluster spots, up to the most recent, with displays by histogram, trendlines, and maps
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- Small company based in Santa Maria, California, designing and manufacturing electronic products for amateur radio, education, and commercial users. Product line includes APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, as well as the ADS-SR1 Simplex Repeater, the ADS-WS1 Weather Station, the SSTVCAM slow-scan TV camera, and GTRANS protocol translator for Garmin FMI.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using APRS to Report Weather Observations
- A power point presentation on APRS, explaining how to report weather data conditions via the APRS System
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RadioMasterList, a comprehensive radio set performances and specifications database
- RadioMasterList, a comprehensive receiver and transceiver directory. Performances and specifications for every radio set
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Zplots - Impedance Plots with MS Excel Charts
- Zplots is an Excel application that allows you to plot impedance and related data obtained from a variety of sources. You can plot on both an XY chart and a Smith chart as well as view the data in tabular format.
The XY chart can be customized with your choice of trace lines. Frequency (in MHz) is always shown on the X axis.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Pass Recorder
- Pass Recorder is a small application that records audio from satellite passes based on tracking data it receives from the commonly used SatPC32 application
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coil Inductance and Q Calculator
- Calculates inductance and Q for single-layer coils made of solid or Litz wire. Uses U.S. or metric dimensions. Can automatically maximize Q. Includes accuracy data. Runs in Windows.
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CBS - contest statistical software
- CBS is a program that produces statistical data from a Cabrillo file by K5KA and CBSW windows version by N6TV
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tower Coverage.com
- Quickly Create RF Propagation Maps for Anywhere in the World. System will allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on actual RF propagation, topography, and land cover data.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Software Defined Radio, QIRX is 64-Bit software, based on TCP/IP raw data, running with any RTL-SDR dongle being driven by rtl-tcp.exe.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSO Relay
- QSO Relay is a Windows desktop application that listens for contacts being forwarded from WSJT-X/JT65-HF and JTAlertX and write to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x database
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DIY Yaesu Data Cable
- A homemade data cable for the Yaesu FT-2D made with a a simple USB-RS232 converter with pl2303 chipset
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Repeater Temperature Monitor with Raspberry Pi
- A simple and cheap solution to monitor temperature of your repeater implementing a Raspberry Pi device with a set of popular tools made in python a database and RRD tool
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links