file log150 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 5892 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 6266 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- A Q&D Multiband Antenna
- A brick, some PVC tubing and a few other common
hardware store items can be transformed into an effective Quick and Dirty RF-launcher for less than $25! By Michael Atlas, N7FC
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Anorak Files
- A blog about ham radio.
A blog dedicated to cool stuff like ham radio, birdwatching and bus timetables
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Choosing an Antenna
- Choosing the right antenna for you, by Lewis G. McCoy W1ICP
[ Hits: 2102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW DX contest. The contest log software offers a Network version capable to run over a local area network in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file. Windows XP through Windows 10.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware , 3.8 MB executable that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format by TRX-Manager authors
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- An RF step attenuator
- Make your own rf step attenuator
[ Hits: 4446 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 4309 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Second-Harmonic-Optimized Low-Pass Filters
- Sometimes we need a little more output filtering than traditional designs offer. Look at a new filter that can give you that extra boost. QST article by W3NQN
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Efficient ground system
- Article shows how to develop a good external ground system to complete your station's protection.
[ Hits: 3670 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Protecting Amateur Radio Station
- Developing a protection plan against lightning
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
- Good tools are priceless when you need them. Here's a piece of test equipment you've always wanted for your workbench
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- A Spectrum Analyzer for the Radio Amateur Part 2
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A no-tune transverter for 2304 Mhz
- By Jim Davey WA8NLC
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar termsfile log eznec file file converter file share pole nec file spreadsheet file text file to adif n1mm call sign file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links