file log142 links
Antennas : 10M
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4918 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Better Results with Indoor Antennas
- A different approach can help you optimize attic-bound aerial by W6HPH
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6161 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Multiband dipole comparison
- A comparison of different multi-band dipole techniques
[ Hits: 33342 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 21587 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Why an Antenna Radiates
- How antenna works by ARRL
[ Hits: 14557 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 21239 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2371 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Time Zone Map
- Standard time zone map of the world in a jpeg file
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Bicycle-Mobile antenna
- WA5FRF VHF mobile antenna for bicycle installation
[ Hits: 5402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 RSGB Review
- June 2003 RadCon review of te Yaesu FT-857 in pdf format. Need login to yahoo group.
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convert ADIF into Cabrillo log file format by SP7DQR
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 3374 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Different grounds for different shacks
- Technical questions answered about grounding techniques, in pdf file
[ Hits: 3325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- General Information about RFI/EMI
- RFI/EMI RadioFrequency interference/electromagnetic interference by
ARRL Technical Information Service page
[ Hits: 4197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- BPL Interference
- Zip file taht contains a tutorial section that explains several different BPL technologies
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsedi file file log sen file adi file convert adif file country file eznec file file conversion file transfer section file transfer file wave file half sloper file text file to adif
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links