ground system45 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18702 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Vertical Radial Ground Systems
- Tom, K1JJ on radial ground system applied to 160 m vertical array
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 21422 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Ground Problems
- Collection of articles about ground systems
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30304 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8702 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas, notes on efficiency, elevated installations, metal towers and masts, other mounting schemas, moble homes and rv, lightning protections, artiche by Bencher
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Errante's capacitive RF Grounding
- This system demonstrates that no galvanic coupling to earth is needed for a proper RF earth grounding
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 23386 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple's Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- Grounding system
- Perhaps one of the most over looked aspects of setting up a listening post is a ground system
[ Hits: 13159 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Ground Problems
- RF ground systems
[ Hits: 3108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Ufer ground system
- A new look at the Ufer ground system by Chris Scott
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Efficient ground system
- Article shows how to develop a good external ground system to complete your station's protection.
[ Hits: 3670 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Earth Grounding Construction Materials
- Article about types of materials that make the best earth grounding systems
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Radio Grounding to Protect Against Lightning
- Protecting the ham radio stations, using a good ground system
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 13090 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
You can try similar termsground system gps system win system cat system programming grounding system solar system vi system analyzer system schematic te system 1452g radial system design system control cable ipox5 radio link system dc ground pc ground rf ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links