hi q antennas122 links
Antennas : 2M
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 20827 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5551 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30046 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63721 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix Antennas
- The purpose of this page is to provide information and links about Quadrifilar Helix Antennas. It's the best antenna to use for APT satellite reception
[ Hits: 5431 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9141 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas - the Effect of Height Above Ground
[ Hits: 7178 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Comet Antennas
- NGC is now distributor for COMET and MALDOL brand antenna products designed, manufactured in Japan. Distributor of DAIWA brand RF SWR/power meters and switching power supplies, antennas, test equipment, antenna analyzers and more
[ Hits: 21776 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Source for high performance wire antennas, Current-type Baluns, Line Isolators, quality wire antenna parts and accessories.
[ Hits: 6054 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3259 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Hi-Q Antennas
- HF Ham Radio mobile operation antennas manufacturer, W6HIQ, HA5CMG, VE7BOC, HF mobile antennas, screwdriver antenna, coils and filters.
[ Hits: 5606 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- G3TSO Mobile Antenna Page
- Some useful information for tuning mobile antennas gained the hard way. A collection of useful tips and hints on adjusting and matching a mobile antenna and methods of feeding a mobile antenna
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Hidden Transmitter Hunting
- Lots of information of hidding transmitters, building portable yagi antennas, s-meters, and much more
[ Hits: 8813 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12555 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Funktechnik Grenz
- Online shop for ham radio equipment. Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco, Diamond, Power supplies, Antennas, Rotators with world-wide shipping.
[ Hits: 5638 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links