hi q antennas145 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80m Vertical
- This is a FULL SIZE quarter-wavelength vertical made on a 18m Spiderbeam fiberglass telescoping Spiderpole
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K8NDS Magnetic Loops
- Fractional Wave Loops antennas are a sort of magnetic loop antennas that differs in several aspects from the standard ones. Author is now SK however in his page he posted several examples and interesting links
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Swiss Quad Antenna
- Rotatable Antenna with Phased Elements based on the orignal design concept of HB9CV antennas, is considered to have an higher gain than standard quad antennas. The Swiss Quad Antenna does not need any spreader or boom.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Folded Dipoles in Yagi Uda Antennas
- A folded dipole is an antenna, with two conductors connected on both sides, and folded to form a cylindrical closed shape, to which feed is given at the center.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Ham Radio Equipment The Basics
- This article help on explaining what you need to start with amateur radio. By using a local ham radio club station to purchasing second hand radio equipment and how to get help on installing antennas.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links