log book100 links - and 2 categories
Operating Aids : Maps
- QSO map generator
- With this tool it is possible to create QSO maps overlay on Google maps there each QSO get a line from the home location to each DX location. An EDI logbook file is used as input. The creation will only use complete locator in the 6 characters format.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- BKLog - log book and contest program
- BKLog is a free windows amateur log book program. Developed in VB.NET, BKLog support several integrations, and provides many features. It can be used as contest log program, allow automatic sending of CW, full transceiver control, DX Cluster access, upload to most popular online Log QSL and QRZ services, like qrz,lotw,clublog,hrdlog.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Tucnak is multiplatform VHF/HF contest logbook. It is executable on Linux and other unix-type systems. Since v3 also native under MS Windows, Android and Kindle
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- LinLogBook is an logbook for hamradio and it is based on an sql database. It can be widely configured by the user.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log Book MDB to ADIF utility
- This utility will convert any amateur radio logbook that has been stored in Microsoft Access MDB format and convert the file into either a delimited CSV file or to an ADIF formatted file
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- EA6DD WinLog
- Win EA6DDlog free winows amateur radio logbook software in spanish offering cluster telnet connection, CAT interface via Omnirig, QSL management, QRZ and hmaqth connections
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TyQSL - Online Logbook
- TyQSL is a modern Logbook by Hams, for Hams. A Place for other hams to take a look at your QSO statistics as well as search for QSOs in your Logbook that you made public. Just click onto your name in the Menu Bar when you are logged in to get to your public profile. Soma features includes Shows the users Valid Callsigns
Look at QSO Statistics, Search Public Logbooks, Filters are avaliable to find QSOs fast Just share the Link on Social Media, QRZ, or Similar with other
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The DxDozer
- Ultimate HAM Radio LogBook for Windows for both beginners and experienced Dxers. It features several functions like complete logbook with powerfull search capabilities, FT8 and LoTW integrations, DX cluster. Cat Interface to control your radio, licence is based on yearly subscription.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Win4IcomSuite ICOM Radio Control Software
- The Ultimate Control Software for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7850, IC-7851 and Others is a control software suite that includes additional interesting features such as support for the built in Spectrum Scope, Audio monitors, Shortwave DB, CW Terminal, Clublog Spotting, Memory management, interface to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, DM780, n1mm+, log4om, DXLab and other.
Runs on Windows OS, commercial licence.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- SWL Log Software
- Logbook for SWL Satellite contacts with realtime upload on eQSL.cc and ClubLOG.
Including DDE Tracking, Gridfile generation, statistics, ADIF Export, QSL Managing, Lookup on HamQTH and Satellite DX Cluster
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- QSO Relay
- QSO Relay is a Windows desktop application that listens for contacts being forwarded from WSJT-X/JT65-HF and JTAlertX and write to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x database
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- GridTracker listens to live traffic from WSJT-X or JTDX and displays it on a map. It can also load ADIF log files, load clublog, lotw, hrdlog.net and other sources to diplay your logbook statistics and map your QSOs. GridTracker is a free application for windows Linux and MacOS.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur radio log book for iOS devices, including iPad and iPhone. Featuring several advanced logging functions, including export to ADIF, DX Cluster access, LoTW eQSL interface and more
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- My LoTW
- My LoTW is a free viewer app for Logbook of the World by ARRL. Features include, View all the QSOs you have submitted to LoTW, Add multiple callsigns under your LoTW account, View all your QSLs, Share digital QSL image which is created by the app for QSLs. Either save it on your device or share it on facebook, View statistics for your worked stations/DXCC/bands etc
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Raspberry Pi
- Using the raspberry Pi for amateur radio operations with digital mode decoding and log book program
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdx log book log book call book log call book log 3 ham log book program log book software paper log book print log book repeater book station log book antenna modelin book ham radio book test
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links