logging programs10 links
- FT8 Operating Guide - Weak signal HF DXing
- An excellent guide to operating FT8 mode available in English, German and Czech that cover several aspects of the FT8 operations.
Includes and exaustive guide to how configure FT8 software, how to conducto a QSO and how to operate DXPeditions in FT8 F/H mode. Covers aspects of FT4 contesting operations and interfacing with logging programs
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- N1MM Logger+
- N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for Windows and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic. N1MM Logger plus is free software featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 12863 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
This simple tool converts also the log file into a KML file that can be easily downloaded and imported into Google Earth for a tridimensional view of your QSOs.
[ Hits: 2019 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4474 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kenwood to pc serial ports
- Simple, low cost interface between Kenwood serial ports and contest logging programs by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 2140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslogging programs ct logging logging logging for mac logging mac vhf logging contest logging linux logging logging program logging software logging software for mac station logging programs logbook programs mac ham radio programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links