Antennas : 80M
- 80 meter loop antenna
- PA1G loop antenna for 80 meters band, in dutch
[ Hits: 3096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Tulare County Radio Club
- Offers irlp echolink node in tulare county california
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Badger Amateur Radio Society UW-Madison
- Offer EcloLink node to the ham community
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3965 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Wavenode SWR and RF wattmeter
- The WN-1 is a precision RF Watt, SWR, and DC Meter to digitally monitor your amateur radio and emergency communications stations.
[ Hits: 3531 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Linux DStar Development
- The life and times of development of a Linux D-Star repeater and dplus node.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PA EchoLink Info Site
- EchoLink nodes throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Including an EchoLink message board.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- W2YMM Echolink Homepage
- Information about our local Echolink Node #1224, on Long Island NY
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E (ex N5IN) for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows.
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- AR Cluster
- AR-Cluster is a ham radio packet cluster software supports both node and user connections using RF and Internet. Currently available in Standard and Enterprise version.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 20786 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links