portable wire antenna30 links
Antennas : 10M
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5962 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 12805 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2888 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 42869 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- Portable Half Wave Wire Antenna
- A portable end fed HF antenna article written by W0CH
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rockloop Antenna @dl1gsj
- A magnetic loop made just of wire. Suitable for portable usage and for QRP operations.
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A VLF loop by IK0VVE
- This antenna was born from the demand to use a loop for vlf operations in portable posting, avoiding the aid of long wires to stretch.
[ Hits: 3842 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13283 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 32965 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14403 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FBK portable mini tuner
- Tunes symmetric/coax/longwire antenna's between 1.8-50MHz
[ Hits: 3575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF/VLF Portable Loop Antenna
- The octoloop antenna is a length of 25 pair telephone wire inside an octagonal loop shield of 3/4 hard copper pipe
[ Hits: 3445 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lambdahalbe Antennas
- Antennas manufacturer based in Germany produce portable and wire HF VHF antennas
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40045 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5813 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.79 ]
You can try similar termsportable wire antenna portable 2 meter wire antenna 2 meter portable wire antenna portable multi band wire antenna multi band wire antenna portable 20 meter wire portable b 20-meter-wire-portable-b portable 80m antenna vhf portable antenna hf portable antenna 480 mhz portable antenna portable antenna 80m portable antenna portable hf antenna portable vhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links