rotator control30 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- OK1DX Pavel
- Personal web page with some electronic projects like rotator controler AVROT, SWR Mega meter and personal amateur radio information
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 7302 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 17169 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- G3IBI Antenna rotators
- Carry a small stock of new and reconditioned parts for both rotators and control boxes for the following makes: CDE/HYGAIN , YAESU , STOLLE.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- N1MM Rotor Control
- N1MM rotor has the ability to control up to 16 rotors per station
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 4226 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 3295 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- WSRotor v1 is a freeware windows talking rotator control program for the Prosistel CBOX Rotator Controller written for use of the visually impaired.
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27494 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 50608 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 23619 | Votes: 495 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Antenna Rotator Controller, KG4JJH
- Homemade antenna rotator controller project by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- AVROT project
- Rotator controller, azimuth & elevation control of rotators (automatic antenna turning) based on commands from computer. A project by Pavel VACHAL and OK1DX - KF9VM
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth's true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 2809 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- Arduino based Yaesu Rotator Controller
- A Yaesu rotator controller made with an arduino
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- Rotator Controller Using Arduino and PstRotator project by G4HSK
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Rotator Control for HyGain HAM-IV
- Hy-gain HAM-IV rotator control with Arduino by OK1BIL
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Redesigning rotator control meter scale
- Redesigning CDE rotator control meter scale for north-centered operation
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsrotator control control box antenna rotator as el rotator rotator antenna rotator cat control control 847 control box mac rig control net control usb cat control antenna control control kenwood gain control ham radio control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links