uhf frequency19 links
- What is Horn Antenna
- Horn Antenna - The energy of the beam when slowly transform into radiation, the losses are reduced and the focussing of the beam improves. A Horn antenna may be considered as a flared out wave guide, by which the directivity is improved and the diffraction is reduced. One of the first horn antennas was constructed in 1897 by Bengali-Indian radio researcher Jagadish Chandra Bose in his pioneering experiments with microwaves. The modern horn antenna was invented independently in 1938 by Wilmer Barrow and G. C. Southworth. This Horn model antenna is suitable employed in the UHF or SHF radio bands. Making this horn model antenna it will be easy for a beginner to make if it works in the 10GHz frequency, because small dimensions so it is not so difficult and also offers gain up to 25dBi.
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 1233 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 147220 | Votes: 1103 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 8371 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Sirio Antenne
- Antenna for GSM, CB, marine, VHF/UHF, HAM and high frequency 1,9/2,4GHz
[ Hits: 9502 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- PRO-COMM INC
- High power, UHF, L-band, S-band, C-band,
microwave frequency amplifier and oscillator devices, pulsed, CW, fixed-tuned, or tunable devices in the range of 600 MHz to 2000 MHz
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Definition of frequency bands
- Definition of radio frequency bands, hf vhf uhf etc.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ham Radio: Using Repeaters
- The most basic form of repeater receives communication on one frequency and re-transmits at a different frequency. This is known as duplex communication.
Repeaters are generally set up to operate with FM modulation on the amateur bands within the VHF (30 MHZ – 300 MHZ) and UHF frequencies (300 MHZ – 3 GHz). These are generally the frequencies used by handheld and mobile devices.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- FM Repeater & Simplex Channel System 70 cm / 2 m / 6 m / 10 m & Offsets
- A very useful table with frequencies for HF VHF UHF repeaters including offsets, steps, grouped by country, with special reference to european band plan.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 40 MHz 8m Band Amateur Radio Exploration
- The 8m ISM band, a unique frequency range between 10m and 6m, holds potential for amateur radio enthusiasts, yet it remains largely unallocated. This spectrum offers fertile ground for research and self-training. The author's experience with low-power transmissions and WSPR testing highlights the band's capabilities and the need for a narrow, speech-free amateur allocation to encourage experimentation. Discover the world of 8m ISM radio exploration and its future possibilities.
[ Hits: 50 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- TYT MD-2017 Review
- The MD-2017 is a dual band DMR and Analog handheld transceiver with a frequency range on VHF 136-174 MHz and on UHF 400-480 MHz
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- UK Scanner Frequencies
- UK frequency list provide reference table to lister to Police scanner channels UHF VHF, Amateur Repeaters, Ambulance CB Radio CoastGuard Rescue, marine VHF, Military and more.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp based on BSX-20 transistor with a frequency range 14-550 MHz
[ Hits: 2401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2m to 70cm Transverter Circuit
- A 70cm / 432 MHz Transverter Project transverter circuit is an electronic device that converts a radio signal from the 2 meter to the 70 centimeter band and vice versa, allowing a single transmitter/receiver to be used for both bands. It consists of an IF stage, local oscillator, frequency multiplier, and amplifier. The circuit must be designed for minimal signal loss, noise and intermodulation distortion.
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency cw frequency frequency map low frequency rci frequency uhf frequency uk frequency vhf frequency ari frequency list design frequency europe frequency expand frequency fire frequency frequency channels frequency counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links