uk frequency26 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Slim Jim antenna calculator
- How to make a simple but effective Slim Jim antenna. It includes a calculator to work out all the mesurements for the frequency you require.
[ Hits: 8532 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Making a half wave coax cable
- How to make a half l or quarter l coax cable for a specific frequency
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.8 ]
- AI4UK Ham Radio & Frequency Web Site
- All about amateur radio, police scanner frequencies. Frequency Listings for Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and others. Add your URL to the Scanner Link Page.
[ Hits: 3963 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6 ]
- Tektronix - Frequency Counters
- Tektronix Frequency Counters pack the functionality of a frequency counter, meter and timer into one instrument.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The G4PYR MF Coastal Radio Website
- Website dedicated to Coastal Radio Stations, includes frequency lists for memdium frequencies maritime stations
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 31013 | Votes: 108 | Rating: 5 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12866 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- British DX club
- Information about the BDXC and how to join, including a club-compiled list giving time and frequency details for all English language dx and media programmes
[ Hits: 2424 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3305 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6776 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 17560 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 70MHz Beacon
- Description of the beacon hardware and DDS frequency source used for G4JNT personal beacon
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 4000 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Eliminate That QRM
- reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequency
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslow frequency rci frequency uk frequency design frequency frequency converter frequency coordination frequency counter frequency expansion frequency generator frequency list frequency tracking low frequency transmitter police frequency repeater frequency yes police frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links