The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
GM3VLB Opertating Scottish Islands
- offering informal information on Amateur Radio operation from Scottish Islands specifically the SCOTIA, IOTA, WAB, WLH and CIsA programmes - and other schemes involving Scottish Islands
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
Super Check Partial Database Files
- Databases of contesters call-sign to be used with logging software
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.