Search Results for "free"878 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17196 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Tom's Antique Radio Repair
- Specializing in antique, vintage and tube radio repair, all makes. Transistor radio repair- from the 50's to the present. Free estimates.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 43RD114 Tony
- Freebander page of 43RD114 tony in Australia, includes QSL page and personale photos
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Glorioso 2006 - AF-011
- Clipperton DX Club - CDXC
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5H1C - DXpedition to Zanzibar Island
- 5H1C - Clipperton DX Club DXpedition to Zanzibar Island
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Band Plan Layout
- Excellent free downloadable band plans layouts ready to print in pdf format by C.Gustave Sandberg W1CGS
[ Hits: 48755 | Votes: 145 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Feirnha DIGITAL
- Feirnha DIGITAL a popular Brazilian free ham radio classifieds, links and more
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- PMR446 Chesterfield eQSO Gateway
- Website for all Chesterfield Gateways on 446, using eQso.
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeband EQSO Server
- Eqso server for eleven meter freebanders. Only freebanders are allowed by this eqso server, based in spain
[ Hits: 2958 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8330 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Tealinfo reference for Yaesu VX-5R
- TealInfo Reference for Yaesu VX-5R, software for PalmOS
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RADIO33 Radio Shop
- Amateur radio shop in Canejan France, offers repair services too.
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- The DX Handbook
- Free huge and reliable BCL reference for shortwave enthusiasts. Includes a large schedule list diveded by bands.
Is mainly in italian, but schedule listings are easy to understand. Edited by Enrico Oliva
[ Hits: 4848 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 1.93 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Shortwave Radio Appraisal Tool
- Just fill out a form and LessWaiting.com will appraise the value of your shortwave radio instantly, free of charge.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 20376 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1877 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 19223 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 37828 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software
- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
[ Hits: 2097 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rocky Software for SoftRock40
- SDR software for SoftRock40 freeware by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 9777 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- Introduction to DSP
- Bores Signal Processing freeware course to DSP
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsfree free free free map free fax free kpg 169 dk free qsl free-sdr free sdr free qso log free uk ham free kpg 89d free cw free tv hrd free free sat
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links