How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
Radio Heritage Foundation
- Sharing the stories of Pacific radio, an on-line archive and resource. Includes searchable databases, articles, images, store, newsletter, research, advocacy, publishing, radio heritage documentary production and more. Free membership worldwide.
WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful.
OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
- UJYSAT is a new software for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This software is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical software program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon