Search Results for "mode"708 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2255 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A model of the W2DU 1:1 choke balun
- Notes on making the W2DU choke balun by placing several ferrite sleeves around a coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 7951 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Antennas for 100 Pound DXpeditions
- NE1RD interesting publication published online about homebrewing antennas for dx peditions or portable use
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- YouTube - What the HELL?
- Hellschreiber is an interesting ham radio mode developed back in the 20s. It is a bit strange and different, but fun. I'll explain what it is, then I make a couple contacts during the Hellschreiber contest.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A History of Hellschreiber
- The first really successful Facsimile mode, is as old as electronics itself.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital modes Babel Tower
- A review of ham radio digital modes with watefall differences between PSK RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK Olivia JT65A and digital voice by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Introduction to Hellschreiber
- Feld-hell club promoting the use of all hellschreiber modes on the amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fuji-OSCAR-20 is the second in a series of Japanese Amateur communications satellites having both analog and digital Mode J transponders
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
[ Hits: 3518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6435 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1934 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10845 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
You can try similar termsros mode cat mode mode atv mode mode s all mode tnc mode b cw mode ale mode am mode mode a ros dig mode ale dig mode hf all mode vdl mode 2
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links