about win radio on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [next]
Antique Radios : Museums Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : G5RV Manufacturers : Scanners Operating Modes : Meteors Operating Modes : QRP Publications : SWL BCL Guides Software : Clip Art Software : Logging
Software : Multimode Software : Packet
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7237 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14518 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- XMLOG freeware Logbook
- XMLog is an amateur radio logbook system for Windows and Windows NT.
[ Hits: 11510 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 3982 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41006 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
Software : Packet Cluster Software : Propagation Software : Radio Control Software : SSTV Technical Reference : CB Radios
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6432 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2612 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- TSTHost TSTHWin
- TstHost is an intelligent packet radio program, multichannel, multisession.
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- WinGT and WinBox
- Packet radio terminal program for win 3.1 and above, WinBox is a modified version of WinGT for cb radio usuage
[ Hits: 2088 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.07 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links