40 antenn461 links - and 9 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 13303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 4007 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51967 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10912 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 59139 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2448 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4921 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3873 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18514 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 24028 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 49911 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Better Feedline Loss Measurements with Antenna Analyzers
- Various publications through the years have shown how the SWR measured on a shorted (or open) feed line can be used to calculate feed line attenuation
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band in Italian
[ Hits: 10650 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5957 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 10417 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- P40E CQ WW CW
- 2002 CQ WW CW antennas and shack
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GS Manufacturing
- HF Mobile and maritime antennas for 40-80-160 meters
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]