6 meter dipole antenna57 links
Antennas : 160M
- A 160 Meter Antenna Hybrid Design
- This antenna looks like an inverted L antenna, yet it is not, it could also be viewed as a 160m off-center fed dipole antenna, it looks more like an end-fed 1/4 wave 160 meter antenna.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20 Meter Rotatable Dipole Antenna
- Construct a compact, 20 meter rotatable dipole antenna of durable weather worthy components supported at a single point obviating the need for multiple supports and multiple support ropes crossing the yard.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham radio 40-meter dipole: your first antenna
- How to home made a custom home made dipole antenna for the 40 meters band, just 66 feet long. Enjoy the band openings during the evening and play morse code or digital modes on this magic band.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40-80 Coax Trap Dipole
- Full article on how to build a home-made wire dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band.
Article is fully in italian, as it was published on ARI RadioRivista, but is plenty of self explaining pictures that will guide you on homebrewing this trapped dipole antenna for the lower amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Six meter dipole project
- Design and build an 6 m dipole antenna from aluminum, tubing, that resembles the active element of a yagi beam antenna.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Six Meter Antennas Reviewed
- In this article the author describes his personal experience on some antennas for 50 MHz he tested on the field, the six meter Dipole, Vertical, Moxon, a 3 element Yagi and an Omniangle antenna.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Slot-Cube Antenna for 6 Meters
- Slot cubes are folded skeleton slot antennas with widened, folded dipoles bent into a cube to reduce size. QST Article 12 2019
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Buddipole as a J-Pole for 50 MHz
- How to setup and configure the buddipole antenna in the J-Pole mode for the six meter band
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters Band
- A trap antenna dipole covering two differen bands made reusing an old 160/80m inverted vee antenna.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trapped Dipole Antenna for 20-30-40m
- An 20 30 40 meters trapped dipole antenna plan for sota and portable operations.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- Building A Full-Wave Quad Loop Antenna for 6 Meters. This is an easy antenna to build and the materials cost about $15-20. It exhibits 1.8dB gain over a 1/2-wave dipole. Using an open-wire parallel feedline (commonly called ladder line) with an antenna tuner, it tunes up on the 10m band as a 5/8-wave loop as well
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- This antenna is a classical antenna working on 7,10,14,18,50 MHz is implemented with three traps for 30, 17 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- ZR6KMD 20m Field Dipole
- A simple drawing schematic of a portable field dipole for 14 MHz with dimensions in meters and instruction for setting up the antenna and to store the radial for easy transportation
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Balcony Dipole Antenna for 20 Meter
- Antenna may be made practically from any wire (strand, solid) having a reasonable diameter 0.5 2.0 mm (24- 12 AWG). Antenna may be installed at any balcony of 3 to 6 meter length.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- W3DZZ Multiband Antenna
- An easy to build and extremely high performance antenna, works perfectly on all HF bands 3.5-28 MHz with some compromises, it is basically an half wave dipole for 40-80 meters, an LC circuit or trap 40 meters allows you to use a single radiating element.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter dipole antenna 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna dipole 10 meter antenna 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 15 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole 75 meter dipole 80 40 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links