Antennas : WiFi
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- A manufacturer of standby and prime power generator sets for industrial, telecommunication, commercial, small business, mobile and residential applications.
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designer and manufacture of Airborne Antenna & Radomes covering a range of applications. Products include vhf antenna ,uhf antenna,navigation antenna,comm antenna,blade antenna,vor/ils antenna ,L band antenna, direction finding antenna,DF antenna,vor,ils, IFF antenna on aircraft,aircraft antenna for airborne application.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Nearson Antennas
- Founded in 1990, Nearson, Inc. has been providing our customers with exceptional value with the products and services we offer. VHF, UHF mobile radios, Cellular, PCS equipments as well as ISM band wireless data and WLAN applications.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Develops and manufactures radios and telecommunication devices for special applications. SDR Receivers, Digital HF transmitters, Digital SSB Exciter.
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- WAS Map by ARRL
- WAS Map, worked all States by ARRL
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Specialist Antennas
- Antenna products and accessories for commercial, industrial, Emergency Service and military applications covering VHF, UHF, TETRA, ISM and GSM frequencies and beyond.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- House of Batteries
- House of Batteries is a master distributor and custom battery pack assembler for every major battery manufacturer in every battery chemistry for every electronic application
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Universal Score Uploader
- A free Windows application which allows you to post ham radio contest scores to getscores.org portal
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-Start term, is a simple instant message or keyboard-to-keyboard chat application for DV mode
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DSTAR SWITCH
- An open collaborated project for creating base libraries and applications to allow the passing of information from the host computer to the D-STAR radio and vice versa.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The main area of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals.
[ Hits: 3911 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 4452 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PIC Simulator IDE
- Powerful application that supplies PIC developers with user-friendly graphical development environment for Windows with integrated simulator (emulator), Basic compiler, assembler, disassembler and debugge
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer it's a a program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The one of main fields of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals. This programm will be very usefull to everyone from professional analysts to amateurs.
[ Hits: 4787 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3519 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Selecting Capacitors
- Selecting capacitors in RF power applications at HF by I0JX
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsapplication of sdr application download application form application software i phone application radio application work application
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links