band conditions10 links
- MJ JERSEY
- Several belgian hams will be qrv from Jersey between the 24 till 30 may 2013 , the aim is to be qrv on 2 M, 6 M, from 10m to 160 m , SSB and CW, PSK with an emphasis on the higher bands , conditions permitting
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 5205 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 8079 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- On-Line HF Propagation Prediction
- *One single page* gives you an immediate overview of current shortwave propagation conditions at your location.
[ Hits: 13078 | Votes: 209 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Band Conditions
- Current HF band conditions online report and graphs. This site provide 24-7-365 actual ( REALTIME ) band condition information to CW QRPp, QRPe and CW / SSB Contesters interested in increasing their scores. It can also be of benefit to other Radio Amateurs to determine band condtions for Nets and casual QSO
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- Antenna and ham equipment manufacturer in Serbia.
The Dual company has been producing antennas for more than 25 years focusing on wide bandwidth, designs that work equally well in all weather conditions, very low SWR and superior G/T, F/B and F/S ratios
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Variable bandwidth cw filter
- As the sunspots return and DX propagation conditions to improve, the age old problem with QRM begins to show up on the amateur bands. Thif filter help you on improving reception
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- SSB Microphone Filter
- Build this circuit to tailor your microphone response to different band conditions. A project by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termsband conditions 40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band pass band plan
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links