cat control for mac9 links
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 12419 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 5689 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 24199 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 8167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to fldigi. It is able to control most popular amateur radio transceivers from ICOM Kenwood and Yaesu. Can share the control over a local area network or can be used as a common gateway to your radio for serveral concurrent applications. Works on Mac Linux and Windows
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
- xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 18186 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16369 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- JaRec - Java Radio Remote Control Software
- A Java multiplatform application to securely make your transceiver available for CAT and audio over the LAN or WAN. Run under Linux Windows and MacOSX. Remote control your radio with JaRec.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termscat control cat control for mac control 847 control box mac rig control net control rig control usb cat control antenna control cat control ft-1000 control kenwood gain control ham radio control icom control radio control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links