coverage72 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Installation
- Calculating Your Radio Horizon
- The range and coverage of your VHF transceiver will be limited to your radio horizon. How to calculate the visual horizon and how to determine the Radio Horizon
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- A Dual Band VHF/UHF J Pole
- This antenna provides continuous coverage of the 2 metre (144-148MHz) and 70cm (430-450MHz) bands and is an excellent choice for base station use.
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The $4 special antenna
- A multiband wire antenna with a twinlead feedline that can be easily tuned in several bands, witha 33 ft per leg you can have a 40 to 10 meters band coverage
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Methow Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Methow Valley Amateur Radio Club, providing the Okanogan county Amateur Radio Community with WA7MV repeaters coverage
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF SIGNALS
- Makers of QRP HF General Coverage Transceiver you can build. The Home of BITX transceivers, µBITX General Coverage Receiver-Transmitter.
. A general coverage, 10 watts HF SSB/CW transceiver kit with features you NEED for operating ease, convenience and versatility. It works from 3 MHz to 30 MHz, with up to 10 watts on SSB and CW, with a very sensitive receiver.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Oscar 100 Bandplan
- P4-A narrowband transponder Operating Guidelines and Band Plan, coverage map of the QO100 geostationary amateur radio satellite
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NVIS Propagation
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave propagation is a form of radio wave propagation used on the MF and HF bands to provide radio communications and broadcasting coverage over short distances, especially where the terrain contains obstacles.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Signal Path Loss
- Article about the essentials of radio signal path loss, its causes and prediction, and its use in radio coverage and wireless survey tools
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM IC-R72E Review
- The ICOM IC-R72E a neat compact communications receiver. Coverage: LW, MW, SW (0.1- 30.0 MHz continuous) discontinued in 1998
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Accurate county coverage limited to Tehama, Butte and Shasta at the moment
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tower Coverage.com
- Quickly Create RF Propagation Maps for Anywhere in the World. System will allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on actual RF propagation, topography, and land cover data.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 80 meter Ceramic Resonator VXO CW Transmitter
- Frequency agile 80 metre CW QRP transmitter. Ceramic resonators vary in the frequency shift obtainable. The one in the prototype of this article gave 3.525 to 3.558 MHz coverage.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links