coverage72 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Array
- Distributed Antenna System DAS
- Distributed Antenna Systems technology used for gaining better coverage and using a lower power.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half Size G5RV
- Also known as G5RV junior the half size G5RV feature reduced dimension and multiband coverage
[ Hits: 4204 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 144 MHz Halo Antenna
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests.
[ Hits: 2558 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- Homebrew traps
- Traps can be one way round multiband coverage without the need of an atu. Learn how to homebrew your own traps
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- How does antenna height affect VHF communications
- How to calculate range for a VHF antenna with a simple formula and how to increase VHF coverage.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Suburban Amateur Radio Repeater
- Suburban amateur radio repeater is a wider coverage machine with six receiver sites in the chicago metropolitan area.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K2JJI Tryon Amateur Radio Club
- Listen to the K2JJI repeater (146.70- PL 100.00 Hz) located on Fulton Co. NY. Coverage of grids near and around FN23/FN22.
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- All-band 100 watt bicycle mobile
- A bycicle ham radio station setup, with full band coverage
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- k7ICU Tucson AZ Repeater
- The K7ICU repeater system is situated about 500' above metro Tucson, at the base of the Catalina Mountains. It is an open system providing coverage to the greater Tucson area.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Modifications for the Kenwood TS-50
- Collection of TS-50 mods, LCD display dark, TS50<-->AT50 communication, TS-50 Power Mod for QRP, TX Coverage mod TS-50, CAT control for TS-50S
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Yaesu VR-5000 Product Reviews
- Review of the Yaesu VR5000 general coverage receiver
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 3138 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Tower Coverage
- Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial
[ Hits: 3329 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- 75 meter AM Transceiver
- Frequency coverage: 3.75 MHz to 4.00 MH transceiver for 75 MHz band
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Circuit Improvements for the TS-440S
- Some improvements for the Kenwood TS-440S, including distortion level in SSB in transmitted signals, Lack of crispness in the RX audio and Limited transmit frequency coverage.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- General Coverage Receiver
- This is a compact three transistor regenerative general coverage receiver with fixed feedback
[ Hits: 1912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links