frequency544 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DCI Digital Communications
- Band pass filters, for radio frequency interference problems.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- American Technical Resources
- Heavy Duty Surge Suppressors, telecommunications protection, industrial twist lock enabled equipment all voltage, phase and frequency ranges
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frequency Counter for VHF/UHF
- DFD4A for bench top test equipment, has a built-in prescaler good to more than 3 GHz.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3736 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Las Vegas Scanner Frequencies
- These are some of the frequencies that you can listen to when you are in Vegas with your radio scanner. Includes metro, police, fire dept.
[ Hits: 3502 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Missouri/Kansas Scanner Radio
- Provides comprehensive frequency listings for various public safety agencies and private organizations who operate across the Kansas and Missouri Region.
[ Hits: 9903 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- BSF Taiwan
- Nation Standard Time and Frequency Laboratory
Telecommunication Laboratories (TL)
ChungHwa Telecom Co. Ltd.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- EiBi Schedules
- Regularly update shortwave schedules of all international broadcasters listed by time or frequency; for free.
[ Hits: 11253 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
[ Hits: 3363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10552 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3849 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 2061 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency 32 bit frequency air-frequency vhf frequency low frequency uhf frequency v 200 frequency cw frequency sat frequency ch 19 frequency frequency: 160.470 frequency .37 mhz, ua frequency 453.850 frequency frequency uses
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links