ground antennas73 links - and 1 categories
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 3178 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47438 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19901 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 41454 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29704 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 21534 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 23077 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas - the Effect of Height Above Ground
[ Hits: 7115 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Chelton Antennas
- Makers or naval and military antennas
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Delta X-Ray Antennas
- Antenna Manufacturer HF Delta Loops and VHF/UHF Ground Planes
[ Hits: 10602 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Antenna Systems & Supplies
- Antennas, cables, Grounding Equipment, shelters and towers.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4951 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
You can try similar termsground plane antennas vhf uhf ground plane antennas ground plane antennas array ground plane array antennas air to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod no ground rf ground 10 m ground plane 20m ground plane 2m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links