l antennas1400 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : 17M
- Half-Wave 17 Meter Rotatable dipole
- The K7EFX Multiband 3-Half-Wave 6-Meter, Half-Wave 17-Meter, Rotatable Antenna
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Wire Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Quick antenna length calculator
- An excel spreadsheet that in a really simple way checks how much to trim your antenna elements. Download the xls file and watch the presentation video include in this page
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wire Antenna Design Lengths
- The Classic Numbers for All Types of Wire Antennas at HF. Wire antennas need to be made a bit long and cut to resonance. They are affected by height above the ground and surrounding objects. In order to get an idea of the right place to start, certain formulas are generally accepted.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Vertical Full Wavelength Loop
- Consider installing a stealth vertical loop antenna if you live in a place with no antenna restrictions.
Full wave loop wire antennas allow you to be on the air without installing evidente external aerials.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Antenna Safety - Elevated Work Platforms
- Accessing antennas at great height poses many potential safety hazards. Essentially, climbing ladders or scaling towers, regardless of whether or not a commercial safety harness is fitted, is risky business indeed particularly for those hobbyists in their latter years or not as physically capable as others.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Status Quad
- Amateur radio Quad Antennas manufacturer based in Italy produce HF and VHF Quad antennas, and spare parts.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- James Pole Antenna
- Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NVIS Propagation
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave propagation is a form of radio wave propagation used on the MF and HF bands to provide radio communications and broadcasting coverage over short distances, especially where the terrain contains obstacles.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Polarization Rotator for EME
- 2m EME Polarization Rotator for Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Five Antennas Switch Box
- A project of a 5 Antennas Relay Switch Box, all Switches & Relays have both contacts wired in parallel to improve reliability of operation, to prevent static build up, when an antenna is not in use the feeder coax is grounded.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Safety in Tower Climbing
- The risks for exposure to significant levels of RF radiation is high for tower climebers, the RF field levels near FM radio and television antennas are extremely high.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop RF Safety
- Notes on the intensity of RF Field calculated on magnetic loop antennas. The magnetic field intensity of a mag loop is considerably higher than the E field probably due to the inductive portion of the resonant circuit creating the radiation (magnetic) in the near field
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- RF Front End Protector
- If You are using a separate receive antennas then you need a good protection circuit to eliminate the possibility of blowing out the receiver front-end while using these auxiliary receive antennas specially on low bands.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 30 antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas 80 m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 6m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links