l antennas1400 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Broadband 80 meter dipole
- The AB2RA bowtie 80 meter antenna includes also a 40 meter dipole
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Why good Antennas need good Coax cable
- The importance of an efficient antenna feed line that can minimize the disturbing noise for an optimal signal reception
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Chocking the End-Fed Antenna
- Stop common-mode current when transmitting with an end-fed antenna. Unbalanced antennas are very prone to currents on the outside of the coax.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Fixture for fast assembling VHF Antennas
- This fixture id intended for fast assembly and disassembly of VHF antennas, expecially usefull for experimenters
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Antennas for portable operations
- Article describing various type of portable antennas, from verticals, to dipoles, vertical dipoles, random wire with tuners, and end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Designing Vertical Aerials
- If you want to design vertical antennas you can find all theory and formulas used to model a vertical aerial calculating capacitance, reactance, building the inductor and calculating resistances. Includes an excel spreadsheet to calculate efficiency.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- Relevance of a proper ground systems on short HF vertical antennas, with an analysis on a vertical antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radials on Vertical Antennas
- Experimental Determination of Ground System Performance for HF Verticals
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Simple Gain Antennas for the Beginner
- You do not need to invest an absurd amount of money to build a beam type of antenna. Good performance can be obtained with simple antennas made from some very ordinary materials. QST article
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Comsystems Solutions
- HF Antennas is a division of Comsystems Solutions we manufacture wire broadband antennas and different type.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Mod for Acom 1000 amplifier
- The problem originates by improper TXOUT-to-RF timing (RF transmission exists still after a TX-EN prohibition), combined by too long decay of their CW pulses.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Electronics
- Delta Electronics, Inc. NY USA, family owned and operated selling all varieties of consumer electronics including 10 meter amateur radios, antennas, accessories, microphones, cw transmitters, coax cables and more
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A moon tracking software capable to drive the rotation of your antennas in azimuth and elevation
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- QRO Coaxial Relay for 50 MHz
- Build a SPDT coaxial relay that can be used as a main Transmit/Receive relay or an A-B switch to select between two different 6m antennas
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Noise Canceller Project
- This project was intended to accompany the stealth antenna project. Author want to see how effective a noise canceller could be in reducing the background noise floor when attic / stealth antennas are being used.
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Analyzing 6 handheld antennas with a VNA
- In this article the author analyze six different type of VHF handheld antennas and as result of his self training on his new vector network analyzer published this interesting report
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 30 antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas 80 m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 6m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links