s match223 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2944 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CT1ETT Magnetic loop antenna
- This magnetic loop is 78cm diameter, with the smaller Hertz loop for tuning. Feeding is by gamma match.
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-stub matching
- Single-stub matching of transmission lines to loads
A worked example
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Simple VHF Gamma Match
- Plan of a simple VHF & UHF Gamma match contrstruction
[ Hits: 6724 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5912 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Mini T match
- KC8AON mini antenna tuner that tunes almost any antenna you connect to
[ Hits: 13388 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A Z match tuner for HF bands
- This small tuner by KC8AON has only 2 controls and will tune almost anything from 10 to 80
[ Hits: 8869 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- The simple Z match tuner simplified, article by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 14085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Balanced Line Tuner
- A small Z-Match tuner, BLT, Balanced Line Tuner is a simple Z-Match tuner that works from 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resistor Finder
- Resistor Finder is a program that allows the electronics designer or hobbyist to find a combination of 2 resistors that, when connected in parallel, will provide the best match to a desired resistance.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
You can try similar termssem z match atu match 450 s match j match t-match a t-match atu t-match atu a t match atu atu-l match 80 40 30 20 match t match t match 2m pi match z match q match
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links