sdr play12 links
- SDRplay limited is a UK company and consists of a small group of engineers with strong connections to the UK Wireless semiconductor industry. SDRplay announced its first product, the RSP1 in August 2014
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- IC-7300 Quick Start Guide
- PDF document for IC-7300 beginners.
The ICOM IC-7300 is an HF + 6 meter, multi-mode, self-contained Software Defined Radio (SDR) transceiver with knobs, buttons and a touch screen. It also has a real-time spectrum display with pan adapter and water fall displays.
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Decoding APRS via WebSDR
- How-to decode and Display APRS Packets from WebSDR Audio using linux computer
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Pocket RxTx
- This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio Web SDR or any CAT enabled transceiver
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Wavesink Plus is an Android based RTL-SDR receiver app with a free trial and paid full version, can decoding DAB+ and DRM+ digital radio signals.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 83074 | Votes: 1181 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDRplay - SDRuno
- SDR software for SDRPlay RSP1, RSP1A, RSP2, RSP2PRO.
SDRuno is an advanced Software Defined Radio Application platform which is optimized for use with SDRplay's range of Radio Spectrum Processors
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Panadapter for TS590SG
- Setting up as a Panadapter for TS 590S or 590SG using RSP Radio Spectrum Processor with HDSDR, VSPE, TRX-Manager and Logic9
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Using the RTL-SDR Pan-adapter
- How to setup a band-tracking panoramic signal display to work along to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links