station ground27 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30259 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- K5OE, Introduction To Amateur Satellite Ground Station Antennas
- There are many kinds of satellite antennas that will get you on the birds and allow you to have lots of fun
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- AA6E station log
- Notes from an amateur radio operator. Martin Ewing
Branford, Connecticut, USA, topics are Ten-Tec Orion, Station Grounding, PSK31 Morse, etc.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EME on a Budget - Moonbounce for the Rest of Us
- The purpose of this article is to provide radio amateurs with enough background information to understand the technical challenges involved in small-station digital EME on the 144 and 432 MHz bands.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 2197 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Build your own ADS-B Ground Station
- You can now build and run your own ADS-B ground station that can be installed anywhere and receive real-time data directly from airplanes on your computer
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HFUnderground.com is dedicated to documenting longwave, mediumwave, and shortwave stations, including broadcasters, utility/military stations, pirate radio and spy numbers stations.
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Distributor of ESD, kapton tapes, high temperature tapes, esd wrist straps, ionizers, ground cords, grounding devices, ESD gloves, esd finger cots, esd workstations, esd rubber bands, esd binders, esd bags, anti static glove, esd rubber bands, no clean solder paste, water soluble solder paste, finger cots, esd mats
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Pirate Radio New Listener Guide and FAQ
- What Are Pirate Radio Stations and Why Listen to Pirate Radio Stations, How to Listen To Pirate Radio Stations
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 37277 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 25746 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Efficient ground system
- Article shows how to develop a good external ground system to complete your station's protection.
[ Hits: 3610 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Station Grounding
- Will we ever be able to dispel the myths?
Steve Katz, WB2WIK/6
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Grounding and Reducing Noise
- Reducing noise and RF in your radio station by grounding your equipment in the proper way. PDF article by Xtal Staff.
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 5125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Amateur Radio Grounding to Protect Against Lightning
- Protecting the ham radio stations, using a good ground system
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- Ham Radio Station Grounding for Lightning Protection presentation
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 13052 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- RF in the Ham Shack
- Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsstation ground elf station my station station fm station log pc ground rf ground base station multi av station number station pirate station remote station station log book station logging station radio fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links