weak signal54 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Loop
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2769 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- F6CRP Denis
- Site devoted to weak signal traffic SSB/CW V/UHF meteor Scatter,tropo, aurora, fai, ES homebrew
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8 ]
- Weaksignal News Kiosk
- Provide information of interest for the weaksignal community, by W6/PA0ZN.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- Jason is a weaksignal communication program, especially tailored for LF work.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5616 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 12039 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 8256 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD
[ Hits: 18330 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 19228 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4906 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6954 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14920 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsweak signal weak dx signal signal analyzer signal generator signal generators time signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links