windows propagation13 links
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28674 | Votes: 126 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 2010 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 4003 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
- Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
[ Hits: 9653 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2589 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HF Propagation app for Windows
- This program displays solar-terrestrial data for radio waves propagation that is provided by the N0NBH web-service.
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- heesch.net - HF Propagation
- Windows 8 App for displaying the solar-terrestrial data provided be N0NBH. This apps runs also on Windows 8 RT for ARM tablets like Microsoft Surface.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor.
This windows free software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system.
[ Hits: 8629 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 7543 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2992 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
You can try similar termswindows propagation windows 10 windows 7 windows virtual audio cable mf/hf propagation propagation map propagation vhf dx maps propagation hf propagation linux propagation forecast propagation prediction propagation programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links