Search Results for "mode"694 links - and 11 categories
Antique Radios : Buying and selling
- Mi Anticuario - Antique radio for sale
- Antique radios from Spain for sale. Restored models from the 30's to the 60's.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- G0GJV VHFLog
- VHF contest logging program, run in DOS mode
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Communications Specialists Inc.
- Manufacturers quality tone signaling, wildlife telemetry,avionics equipment,video transmision modems.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2555 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3530 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A super-fast PSK mode for RTTY Contesting, 100 wpm character transmission speed for contest exchanges and macro transmission versus RTTY at 60 wpm
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham radio digital modes
- An introduction to PSK31, MT63, and Hellschreiber, John DeGood NU3E
Trenton Computer Festival in PDF
[ Hits: 3021 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- CW The Once and Future Mode
- A quick look at the code, the superiority of CW as a mode for amateur radio communications
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modem for Baycom compatible software
- Schematic for a 1200/300 baud modem for baycom compatible software
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000/X service manual
- Kenwood TS-2000/X all mode multi-band transceiver in PDF file
[ Hits: 8573 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2206 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
[ Hits: 3788 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
[ Hits: 3190 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German )
[ Hits: 4463 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
You can try similar termsros mode ros dig mode mode s cat mode mode mode b am mode mode a cw mode ale mode ale dig mode all mode tnc atv mode hf all mode ros-mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links