Search Results for "z match"100 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 46850 | Votes: 137 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 25720 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2039 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db! by PA2HJS
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 6213 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Single Coil Z Match
- Single Coil Z Match, circuit Diagram and homebrewing notes
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3188 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 17097 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4610 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 5119 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Calculate impedance matching networks by YU1AW
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termst-match for 27 q match z match t match match qrp z match j match t-match atu-l match 80 40 30 20 match hf t match 2m t match atu t match for 2m z match atu t match for cb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links