17 meter94 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Trapped Dipole for 12 and 17 Meters
- A small sized and very cheap antenna project that allow you to work on WARC bands with a total gain very close to the dipole in both bands. On 12 meters is a normal dipole, while on 17 is a trapped dipole. Article in Italia
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half-Wave 17 Meter Rotatable dipole
- The K7EFX Multiband 3-Half-Wave 6-Meter, Half-Wave 17-Meter, Rotatable Antenna
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- 4 Element Yagi for 18 MHz
- A 4 element yagi beam antenna for the 17 meters band with pictures and element dimension and spacing
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 17 and 12 meters
- Article about an end-fed anntenna for the 17 and 12 WARC Bands. 30 meters is not included in this project. This antenna includes a 14 windings unun impedance transformer using a FT-140-43 ferrite toroid, that should be enought for a 100W PEP.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna - Presentation
- This is a presentation used at OVARC on the LindenBlad antenna construction. The presentation cover several topics about this antenna, from the basic antenna design, to the guide on how to contruct a custom lindenblad antenna for the 2 meters band and and 70 centimenters band.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZD7BR St Helena DX Pedition 2017
- DX Pedition to St Helena 10-80 meters bands SSB RTTY FT8 CW by G0VDE
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Elevated MP-1 Antenna
- A test with a superantenna MP-1 on a tripod operating HF bands on 40 20 and 17 meters band
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cushcraft R8 Vertical Project
- 40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 Meters antenna setup and assembly with high res pictures of the R-8 Antenna
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MA5B Manual
- Cushcraft MA5B 20 / 17 / 15 / 12 / 10 Meter Beam Antenna assembly and installation manual
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- TE Systems 6 Meter Amplifier Review
- TE Systems 0510G 50 MHz meter amplifier set up for 10 watts in and 170 watts out.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter hf swr meter swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links