2m antennas41 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2m Big Wheel Antenna
- A Useful Horizontally Polarised Omni-directional Antenna with Gain for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40m vertical antenna
- A simple quarter-wave length vertical for 40m band using a 12 m spiderpole
[ Hits: 2011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Phased Array Antennas
- Phased array antennas are composed of multiple individual antenna elements that can have their phase and amplitude controlled to steer the main beam direction in real-time. They are used in radar, communications, and electronic warfare, and offer improved gain and reduced side lobes. A comprehensive document on Phased Arrays include techniques to increase the Antenna Gain and change the Radiation Pattern
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna - Presentation
- A very well done presentation about End-Fed Half-Wave antennas. This PDF document contains a summary of experiences in how to build custom EFHW antennas. Includes an interesting comparison table of UnUn configurations with recommended toroids, Wire size, turns and capacitors. An useful recap on common errors in building homebrew EFHW Ununs completes the document.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 2m HT antenna shootout
- G4ILO compares popular antennas for 2 metre band handhelds so as to see how much you lose using a small inconspicuous antenna or how much you gain by using a long antenna.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Construction of a J-Pole antenna for 2 meter
- If you like building good antennas, this one is for you. The J-pole is a slim, omnidirectional, half-wave antenna fed at the end through a quarter-wave shorted transmission line. Its predecessor is the famous Zepp antenna developed for the Zeppelin airship.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Magnetic Loop HF antenna
- An homebrew HF Magnetic loop made with 2m length of 6mm diameter copper pipe formed into a near circle as the low loss inductor, a short length of coax as a capacitor,a short length of mains cable, again as a fixed tuned capacitor, a tunable 365pF air spaced capacitor, and a small Jackson C804 airspaced variable with a small 3-35pF trimmer in parallel
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple 2m Moxon Antenna
- Building a Moxon antenna for 144 Mhz by K2ZS
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- 2 Meter Portable Yagi Antenna
- 144MHz 2m Portable Yagi VHF Beam Antenna. This page contains construction details on a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 3110 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- ZS1II VE2EK Amateur Radio Blog
- Amateur radio blog about Homebrew equipment,ham radio antennas, satellites, QO-100 operations, rf amplifiers, 2m ldmos amplifier, 70cm ldmos amplifier, 23cm ldmos amplifier
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Polarization Rotator for EME
- 2m EME Polarization Rotator for Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Noise cancellation on 2m using 2 antennas
- Article on Phase-cancellation of noise on 2m band
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
You can try similar terms11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 30 antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas 80 m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 6m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links